Sunday, April 25, 2010

One of Those Days

I'm having one of those days today... One of those days where it takes nothing for me to break down crying. I went to a combined baby shower for 2 friends today after church. Of course I am so so happy for both of these little families and their baby girls, but I couldn't help thinking, I should have been looking forward to all of these people surrounding me & my twins.

I dreamed of my boys for the second time last night. The last dream I had of them was them when they were older (8 or 9ish), and all I remember is seeing them standing side by side on a hill. They were beautiful. Call me crazy, but I really believe that was God's way of showing me what they look like.
This dream wasn't so clear, and I don't remember much of it; but I think the fact that I dreamed of them explains the way I'm feeling today.

Loving you and missing you my sons. As I do every day...

1 comment:

  1. Aww Darcie! Another dream - what a blessing! You are such an inspiration:)

    ReplyDelete