Monday, April 19, 2010

Baby Weight

As I mentioned in my previous post, I've put on a "bit" of baby weight .. I'm sure it's a combination of having been pregnant, and then afterwards, emotional eating.
Anyhow, I was chatting with my sister yesterday, and we are going to be long-distance support for eachother, and both of us are going to really focus on our exercise and eating habits! I figure at the "in-between" stage, before I get pregnant again, I'll see what I can do about some of this baby weight, before I put more on! I found a really cool app for my iPod touch (birthday gift from my hubby!) where you set a goal for how much weight you want to lose, and it tells you how many calories you can eat in a day. So you log exactly what you eat, and exactly how much exercise you do every day in order to lose that certain amount of weight!

So here goes....

1 comment:

  1. Hey Darcie, Just got done reading your blog... Powerful stuff. You have a way with words... you need to write a book. Fav Y.P.

    ReplyDelete