Tuesday, November 16, 2010

24 Weeks, 4 Days

It's a thrill that everything that I'm experiencing now with this pregnancy is a new experience! I am officially past the scary 23-week mark, and it feels great.
Life has been a whirlwind for the last couple of weeks - that also feels great. It's been a really nice distraction getting all moved & settled into this new place; I think that was divine timing, to keep my mind off of what might happen at 22-23 weeks into the pregnancy.

Our baby is almost constantly assuring me that all is well in there - he/she is moving so much, and I can't get enough!

There isn't too much new otherwise. Winter is on its way - we got our first snow today, and gave our furnace a good test! I stayed warm & cozy all day in our house. We'll see what happens as the weather gets colder & colder!

D.

No comments:

Post a Comment