Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day Four & Day Five combined!

Oopsie... so I'm not keeping up. I'm home at my parents' place for Thanksgiving until Thursday, so this may happen again before then!



Day Four *Favourite book - has it changed since our loss?*

My current favourite book... I really don't read much, and I certainly don't have a book that I read over & over. Currently I am hooked on my "Your Pregnancy, Week by Week" book! It's interesting, I would answer this question a bit differently than you would think. The actual book hasn't changed since our loss, but the way that I read this particular book has sure changed since our loss. Every time the book tells me how big our baby is, and what is developing in our baby, I can't help but think, "we've been here before" ... and compare the size of this baby to the size that the twins were when they were born. It's a bittersweet experience following the growth of this baby, and I don't think it will be truly sweet until we get past the 1 pound stage.



Day Five *Favourite quote*



My favourite quote is pretty timeless - I would have listed this as one of my favourite quotes before our loss, and it's definitely still up there. I'm sure it always will be.



Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4

D.

No comments:

Post a Comment